A social network for people who love Etsy.com
Mans Custom Ring, Fine Silver Jewelry: This rustic band is about 3/4" wide hand made, wrought from a ripped slab of eco friendly recycled fine silver, 99.9% pure. A vintage compass is deeply embedded into the pitted band, the edges torn and roughly hewn, oxidized & hand spot polished for an inimitable rugged allure. Very sexy and totally original with a heavy dose of mystique.
Makes the ideal unique jewelry gift for him. Need a matching pair to be made to your custom specifications? Just ask. This band is about 3/4" wide in the front and a bit thinner in the back for comfort. Available in half & whole sizes 4-15.
FYI- The difference between "sterling" and "fine" silver is that fine silver is 99.9% pure and sterling silver is only 92.5%, the other 7.5% being composed of other various metals, usually copper. They look the same, they wear & polish the same, but there is more "silver" in fine silver and, therefore, is more costly & often times considered more desirable than sterling silver due to its purity.