A social network for people who love Etsy.com
We use milk from my parent's goats and lavender blossoms that my three-year-old daughter and I pick ourselves from our garden. Lovely lavender swirls add a luxurious look. Made with certified lavender essential oil, the therapeutic fragrance will fill the room with every use. Lavender blossoms are sprinkled on top to enhance the experience. The scent will linger on your skin for some time after washing and you will be amazed at how soft and silky you feel!
Our handcrafted goat's milk soap is made in small batches with ingredients you can actually pronounce! I have hand picked our ingredients to create the highest quality soaps in health, fragrance, and beauty.
Here are our oils and why I chose them:
- Goat's Milk: rejuvenates skin cells, natural cleanser, emollient, actually "feeds" the skin
- Olive Oil: soothes, high in vitamins A & E, gentle on sensitive skin, reduces sun damage
- Coconut Oil: moisturizes, anti-aging, lauric acid, great for treating skin problems, lathers
- Palm Oil (I use eco-friendly): high in vitamin E, antioxidants & carotenoids
- Rice Bran Oil: no oil beats the levels of vitamin E in this oil, high in antioxidants, UV blocker
- Castor Oil: silky, reduces scars making it great for both acne and wrinkles, a miracle oil!
- Shea Butter: tones the skin, protects and revitalizes, penetrates deeply, restores elasticity
Ingredients: Goat milk, sodium hydroxide, olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, rice bran oil, shea butter, castor oil, lavender essential oil, lavender oxides, titanium dioxide, lavender blossoms
Soap making is my passion! It is a limitless creative outlet through which I have been able to improve the health of my family and my wonderful customers. Enjoy!
Healthier, softer, glowing skin and the truest, strongest lavender fragrance you can find!
Also see us on www.puddleducksoap.com and on Facebook: www.facebook.com/puddleducksoapworks