We Love Etsy

A social network for people who love Etsy.com

All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giveaway on blog post:)

Hi, I'm doing my first giveaway in aaaaaaaaages and I'd love to see and enter some of yours too! http://minimakingmum.blogspot.co.uk/

Started by Samantha Humphreys

0 Aug 16, 2012

Getting noticed by search engines

Take away: Unique content feeds the Google. Delivering enough traffic to your site is a key to a successful online store as it is for a br…

Started by Noah Peal

169 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Gaby Sterlacci

Hey, I'm new!

Hello, I'm new to this site and Etsy as well.  I make illustrations (some listed) and handmade items, which I have not yet listed but wil…

Started by Laura Vernon

2 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by MerryDay

New Shop, New Blog, New GIVEAWAY!

So, I updated my shop and started 'Bijoux Rouge' - formerly Katrinna Louise Designs. The look is more adult, more grown up, sophisticated a…

Started by Katrinna Purden

0 Dec 15, 2009

Want to be featured?

I just wanted to share that another seller responded to my post to do some cross promotion. Our deal actually worked out great. Please vi…

Started by CraftyAngi

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Kathleen

Win a SudsMuffin Deodorant

Hope over to our blog and vote for your favourite scent. Leave us a comment to be entered in the draw. http://sudsmuffin.blogspot.com/2009

Started by SudsMuffin

0 Sep 14, 2009

Holiday Promotion!

It's that time of the year, everyone is scrambling to get their shops full and in tip top shape. While we are scrambling to find shops for…

Started by Holistically Heather

0 Aug 27, 2009

Resorting to bribery...

I'm giving away an ACEO to a random reader of my blog. You can find all the information about it here.

Started by J Crawford

0 Aug 13, 2009

Help name my newest creation!

I am taking name suggestions on my blog for my newest creations that I will be listing on Etsy hopefully tomorrow. See my blog for photo an…

Started by MyFavoriteShop

0 Jul 17, 2009

We Love Etsy Teamwork

I just wanted to share that another seller responded to my post to do some cross promotion. Our deal actually worked out great. Please vi…

Started by CraftyAngi

1 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Marilyn R. Meier-O'Brien

RSS

Badge

Loading…

About

Lis created this Ning Network.

© 2014   Created by Lis.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service